Ok so I'm a dumb ass.

As it turns out the belongs_to relationship was working just fine in the xml builder. I was receiving the nil?.name so I thought this meant that the relationship didn't work in xml builder but as it turns out home had an id for a nonexistent person and that bad relationship threw the whole xml builder off the tracks. I just misinterpreted the error and blamed the wrong guy. It were bad data in the database who dun it. Hopefully this silly mistake will be helpful for someone else.

I guess my first post in this little adventure was only successful in embarrassing me. I hope the next one will be a little more helpful and interesting. We'll see.

Original Post

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    However, when you reside in a country the place a site is blocked completely, it’s probably not a good suggestion to make use of a VPN to avoid these legal guidelines. Indeed the same provider outlines in its terms of service that 1xbet use of a VPN to hide the identification of the users’ location may end in termination of the account. This entails forfeiting account balances including deposits and winnings. Includes broad range|a variety} of safety features and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Of the control variables, age was negatively related to common mood, amount gambled was positively related to PGSI, whereas gambling expertise was negatively related to PGSI. The U&G strategy is a dominant theoretical lens within the study of the uses and impacts of specific media, from radio and TV to social media and online gaming .

Leave a Reply